Banking on the go!
Forget to pay a bill? Need to find an ATM? Want to transfer funds on the go?
Watch our mobile banking video above to help you with the sign up process and for details about our services. Click on Menu within the video to view the various tutorials.
First National Bank of Southern California is now mobile!
All of our essential financial services are now available for Android, iPhone and Blackberry devices for FREE. With a downloadable Touch Banking app, mobile site and a texting service, easy access to your bank account(s) is conveniently available for your banking needs!
This service requires enrollment in our personal online banking system. If you are not signed up for personal online banking click here. You will need an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. Please contact a professional mobile carrier representative for any questions about your plan.
If you are already enrolled in online banking, a mobile banking introduction will appear during the product launch after you sign in. Click on "Enroll" and follow the steps to add mobile banking to your mobile device.
The three mobile services we offer are:
Downloadable Touch Banking Application
- Check account balances.
- Review recent account activity.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Change and cancel pending payments.
- Find ATM and branch locations.
Requirements: To use the Touch Banking downloadable application, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. You download the Touch Banking application using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
- View Account Details
- Make Transfers
- Calculate current home loan interest rates
- View e-Bills
- Make/ Change/ Cancel payments
- Find ATM and Branch locations
Requirements: To use the mobile browser service, your mobile device must have an Internet Browser and may require a data service plan. You access the mobile site using the link sent by SMS text message during the enrollment process.
Text Message Banking
- Use text messages to obtain account specific information (available balance, pending transactions) and have it returned to the mobile device, or respond to a bank-initiated text message such as authorizing a transaction.
- Manage your account(s) and enjoy the services you need on the go!
Requirements: To use the SMS text messaging service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile devices are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with this service. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received.
Operating System Requirements
- Operating system versions below v2.1 are NOT supported.
- User installed operating system versions ('Custom ROMs') are not supported. Only operating systems installed by the manufacturer/carrier by default are supported.
- Operating systems versions below 4.2 are NOT supported.
- Where the device is a Touch screen device, operating system versions below 4.7 are NOT supported.
- Due to the significant decline of BlackBerry users in the consumer mobile market, Fiserv will be retiring the downloadable app for all BlackBerry devices. Following the upgrade on Sunday, January 13, the Mobile Banking application for BlackBerry will no longer be available.
- Users who have downloaded the app prior to Sunday, January 13 will still be able to access the Mobile Banking icon on their BlackBerry, but upon launch will be redirected to the mobile browser channel. These users will have the same functionality they have today with their BlackBerry, but a slightly different user experience using the browser channel instead of the downloadable application.
Apple® (Apple) iOS:
- Operating system versions v3 and above are supported.
- With the upcoming Mobile Banking release scheduled for mid- January, the original iPhone (i.e. iPhone 2G) and iPhone 3G models will no longer be supported for future app updates. This release will not require a mandatory application update; however, subsequent updates will result in the app no longer being usable for the 2G and 3G models. The mobile browser and text message channels are unaffected by this change and will remain accessible to customers with any iPhone model.
Device Browser Support
- Only default browsers installed on devices are supported. User installed browsers are not supported.
- Only the native Blackberry® browser is supported.
- The Blackberry® browser is employed during the download process. The end user will either need to have it set as their default browser or cut and paste the download link into the Blackberry® browser.
Please contact a professional mobile carrier technician for assistance with updating your system.